Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 4 Month Birthday!

Today I am 4 months old! I'd like to update you on a bunch of milestones I've had: In the last two weeks I've taken a big interest in books being read to me. I lost my baby peach fuzz on my ears. I have been turning my head when Papa calls me from across the room. Yesterday I reached for Mommy across the room--she cried from joy!


I want control of my bottle now. I hold it every time I eat! For the last 3 days I've changed my routine--I don't necessarily nap every 90 minutes. I make a big stink (ask Papa what I mean) too! It's just from growing!

So Mommy gets a little silly with milestones & birthdays. We do a weekly birthday, a monthly birthday--it's even been a year since Mommy got knocked up (see how crazy she is!) As in "Alice in Wonderland" dear reader, "a very merry un-birthday to you!"

No comments: